Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hallo,
my name is Paolo Dirienzo, I live in Milano, Italy, and after many BMW now I own an Audi SQ5,
I am a sales guy and I work in the medical field.
this year I will be 47 and I have quite a good Electronics expertise,

ciao!

Paolo

·
Registered
194 Posts
Benvenuto Paulo,

An excellent defection from BMW to Audi IMHO. Different cars and the folk that drive them.

Do you generally get good dealership support in Italy?

Enjoy....

Reactions: paolo.dirienzo

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome to the forum Paolo...

Reactions: paolo.dirienzo

·
Registered
884 Posts
Ciao a Benvenuto Paolo.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Welcome aboard 😄

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Welcome mate, similar to me 10 years of BMWs and moved to SQ5. Many happy miles

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok, sorry for not being present by I work too much...
yes, I come from a BMW 535D and moved to the SQ5 mainly because my wife wanted a suv and the sq5 is the only good one on the market.
let me say that i am extremely happy of the car mechanics and handling but i am reaaly unhappy with the dealer and finally with audi as well.
I habe been buying a car that has the cost os a flat in my city ( i live in milano north area, close to the Niguarda hospital) and the salesman convinced me not to buy the MMI+ telling me that the standard MMi with the business version on my car was exactly the same except for the 3D building coming out from the road map.
infact it is not like this. the base MM is a really bad and unsufficent hardware to go with such a car.
I have been talking to the lawyers of my company and the bad news is that civically I can not do anything (request of damages or so) anf the good news is that I can make a penal procceding (2 to 6 year of jail) against both the seller and audi.
what leaves me absolutely speeechless is that Audi does not let ANY upgrade of the purchased car not even with audi parts...
it is like (as extreme example) I could not install winter tyres if I received the car with summer ones...

I have no words.

I will inform of everything, including name of the seller when our lawyers will have been presneting the sue.

a part from this, very nice car.

love everyone.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Sad 2 hear uve been mis-sold a product,by such a large company,apart from this I'm glad ur enjoying the BEAST 😄

·
Registered
706 Posts
Paolo, your sdtory sounds very interesting so please keep us up to date. You may be making a new European law.

·
Registered
706 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts