Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi everyone. I've been a Land Rover man for 6 years, but decided to try out some German alternatives... eventually plumping for a new SQ5. So far I'm having far too much fun
MPG is 31 mind you so how I'm expected to get 42 I'm not sure! It's in Panther Black, with 20" alloys, black headlining, usual SQ5 extras... great exhaust note

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Welcome!

My Mrs can get 42, I've tried and decided she is using black magic to achieve it though!

Glad you are enjoying it

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome

Loving the performance. I've not let my wife near it yet.. but great idea to get the average mpg up without getting bored

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
welcome mate, glad you're enjoying

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Welcome, you have made a wise and exciting choice for transport. Whilst my ill fated Evoque lived in the dealership last year for 7 weeks I had a brand spanking new Disco TDV6 HSE and managed to see 30 mpg once in 6000 miles. I get a fairly consistent 37/38 out of the SQ5 and have seen north of 40 (actual) and couple of times.

Reactions: awd man

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Do you have any pictures you can upload?

·
Registered
884 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
SQ5 wasn't out when purchased mine but still happy with my choice

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Welcome,I'm gettin late 25's,mpg but worth every bit of fun, and penny/pound ,faster/louder/ and better handling than a sport and quite a bit cheaper 😄

Reactions: ray.afzal

·
Registered
529 Posts
Congratulations on getting over the wall and making a safe escape awd man. As you have now discovered the transition from bits coming loose, rattles and poor service was not so hard :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
ha ha love the comments guys

MPG has now jumped to 35 so she's freeing off nicely

Hoping to upgrade the alloys to 21's as I love the more aggressive look, but we will see what kind of swap deal my stealer comes up with

Ref picture uploading..I cannot see how I do it? any hints?

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
ha ha love the comments guys

MPG has now jumped to 35 so she's freeing off nicely

Hoping to upgrade the alloys to 21's as I love the more aggressive look, but we will see what kind of swap deal my stealer comes up with

Ref picture uploading..I cannot see how I do it? any hints?
The forum has a tiny attachment upload limit to reduce their running costs by not having loads of online storage.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
great pics the car looks fantastic

·
Registered
253 Posts
Great pictures AWD Man and thanks for sharing!

She looks beautiful - agree you want the 21" wheels :)

Enjoy

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Hopefully they don't tan ur arse on the swap,it's £1100 at point of sale 2 upgrade to 21's,wich is worth it when the tyres r over £350 each,21's def hav gr8 visual impact 😄

1 - 20 of 45 Posts