Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my new Q5 today. Replacing current 3.0ltr SE in September with new SE 3.0 ltr with following extras

Silver metallic
Leather alcantara sport seats
Heated front and rear seats
Privacy glass
Electric tailgate
Audi music interface
B & O sound system
Rear seat bench plus
Extendable sunvisors
Towbar
Lightpack
Storage pack

This will be a 2014 model where DAB is now standard.

I can honestly say I have enjoyed every mile of my current Q5 and look forward to the new one for another 120k trouble free miles.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am hoping to place my order next week - can I ask when your delivery date is and if all orders will now be 2014 models? Finally what other changes are there other than DAB as standard?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking for a September delivery anyway and have been quoted mid September for this car. I was quoted similar when I ordered my last car three years ago and it arrived in mid August. it's not quite the same this time as I already have a Q5 to drive until the new one comes.

I only found out the specification on the new car when I ordered the sound pack and told it was no longer an option to order as DAB was now a standard item. The dealer said there weren't other changes but I think there must be some other minor changes and will find out at some point.

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
This quote at the end looks interesting given peoples interest in retrofitting DAB....

'From the summer, Audi Centres will be able to offer a range of digital radio adapters for retro-fitting to all existing Audi models which will enable them to capitalise on the full range of digital radio benefits.'

I wonder how much this will cost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts