Audi Q5 Forum banner

New Audi Q5 Shots

21K views 32 replies 22 participants last post by  davyk31 
#1 ·
#2 ·
ummm... doesn't look as sleek & stylish as the current model...... quite boxy and no chrome??!?

#7 ·
+1

#4 ·
I like it,has a bit more aggressive look,does hav a hint of evoque though,but I don't mind that 😄

#5 ·
Not convinced that I like the styling, plus plenty of other competition available by 2016 to consider.

#8 ·
Like the sleeker headlights. Don't like the 3D grill with build in shelf.

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
Looks too utilitarian for me at the front. Dont like the tiny A3 door mirrors, or the fact the rear lights look the the Q3 either. It just looks like a re-hashed picture of the Q7 they had in the mag before so will probably be totally different...... hopefully!

If It looks like that I will be jumping ship to the Lexus NX

#16 · (Edited by Moderator)
The pictures showed up last night but without any text, the article states "We're expecting production of the new Q5 to begin in the middle of 2016, with an on-sale date towards the end of that year."

#14 ·
Looks like a reasonably weak effort by Auto Express to fill a page or two. I would imagine the actual version will have more changes, all they have done is stick a new front on the existing car.

Talking abut production mid 2016 with sales later that year,means a new SQ5 could be 3 years away - that sounds perfect to me.

#15 ·
As you say Dave, another photshop special by Autoexpress!

#17 ·
On the fence with this one at the moment. I didn't like the front of the new TT when I first see it but the latest pics of the new TTS is starting to grow on me, so I will reserve judgement until I see some "proper" production photos for Q5.

As it stands I prefer the look of the current range, the rear doesn't look that much different though.

MT

#18 ·
It's strange how out tastes change,wen I 1st saw pics of the x6 ,I thought it looked like a 6 series on steroids ,and didn't like,and then a year l8r bought 1 ,and to date is one of my favourite suv's 😄

#22 ·
Good point,hav to wait and c 😄

#24 ·
That tt q4 just looks like a q3, and that scooby is pig ugly ,and just looks so plastic 😫

#25 ·
I am not keen on all this silver plastic that seems to be creeping in.

#27 ·
New shape changes never seem that drastic,unfortunately,after 7 years of the same shape a total change would b good 😄

#28 ·
Car makers have got lazy in new models and are developing rather than bringing in radical redesigns. Guess they may blame a few years of recession as having not made as much money to put into new model development.

#29 ·
I rather like it, but suspect it's a photoshop job on a current Estoril Blue SQ5, give aways are that the grille/headlights aren't very sharp, and the side profile/rear lights look rather like the current car, they've just messed with the rear valance and exhaust area. Autoexpress is the 'Sun' of the automotive press....shiny toilet tissue

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.