1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
185 Posts
ummm... doesn't look as sleek & stylish as the current model...... quite boxy and no chrome??!?

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
I like it,has a bit more aggressive look,does hav a hint of evoque though,but I don't mind that 😄

·
Registered
768 Posts
Not convinced that I like the styling, plus plenty of other competition available by 2016 to consider.

·
Registered
884 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Like the sleeker headlights. Don't like the 3D grill with build in shelf.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Not too sure will reserve judgement till I've seen more pics of different colours and read about any changes to engines/steering etc..

·
Registered
503 Posts
Looks too utilitarian for me at the front. Dont like the tiny A3 door mirrors, or the fact the rear lights look the the Q3 either. It just looks like a re-hashed picture of the Q7 they had in the mag before so will probably be totally different...... hopefully!

If It looks like that I will be jumping ship to the Lexus NX

·
Registered
952 Posts
Looks like a reasonably weak effort by Auto Express to fill a page or two. I would imagine the actual version will have more changes, all they have done is stick a new front on the existing car.

Talking abut production mid 2016 with sales later that year,means a new SQ5 could be 3 years away - that sounds perfect to me.

·
Registered
103 Posts
As you say Dave, another photshop special by Autoexpress!

·
Registered
40 Posts
S1ngy..was there any mention in the article of when the new model will be released?
The pictures showed up last night but without any text, the article states "We're expecting production of the new Q5 to begin in the middle of 2016, with an on-sale date towards the end of that year."

·
Registered
203 Posts
On the fence with this one at the moment. I didn't like the front of the new TT when I first see it but the latest pics of the new TTS is starting to grow on me, so I will reserve judgement until I see some "proper" production photos for Q5.

As it stands I prefer the look of the current range, the rear doesn't look that much different though.

MT

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
It's strange how out tastes change,wen I 1st saw pics of the x6 ,I thought it looked like a 6 series on steroids ,and didn't like,and then a year l8r bought 1 ,and to date is one of my favourite suv's 😄

1 - 20 of 33 Posts