Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

After trading in my 12 month old A5 black edition (following the birth of my first child) here are some pics of my other baby, named "Q"
which I had actually ordered back in November but pulled out of the deal last minute - the dealer have been using it as a showroom demo, and I couldn't resist any more!

Spec: Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI (225bp) S-Line Plus (Piano black interior) in Daytona Grey with Titanium 20" alloys.

Cheers,
Wesiwyg

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
She's very pretty Wesiwyg. Hope you got a suitable reduction!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Q5 is back in the workshop, was smoke and burning smell coming out of exhaust and knocking noise when turning the wheel, turns out it needs a complete replacement?! They've given me a replacement A7 for the time being - should I expect any other kind of goodwill gesture for the inconvenience etc?

·
Registered
119 Posts
A full tank of petrolvat the least. If you haven't used much since you had her, then maybe a red nose!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Q5 is back in the workshop, was smoke and burning smell coming out of exhaust and knocking noise when turning the wheel, turns out it needs a complete replacement?! They've given me a replacement A7 for the time being - should I expect any other kind of goodwill gesture for the inconvenience etc?
A complete replacement vehicle or engine? How many miles had it done?

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Looks very pretty. I nearly speced mine in that colour - hmmmmm.

·
Registered
292 Posts
loving the darker colour on the wheels, thinking i should get mine sprayed to match like yours...I hope Audi gave you something for the downtime...I havent got jack from audi australia even after I went to the MD of Audi Australia.

nice car mate !!

·
Registered
700 Posts
It does look good with those running boards,you dont see them very often,

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I never thoughtI I'd say this - but those running boards do look good...

Just looked them up in the Audi Q5 accessory bochure - £326 per side, so £652 a set plus you need a different jack for a further £60...

·
Registered
6 Posts
But can't fit with pano roof. (weight issue?). Also eat into ground clearance. But agree - they DO look good. OEM ones (can get looking identical to Audi) for about half Audi price.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no pano roof on my spec, no worries on ground clearance either - boards were goodwill gesture so cost nothing (along with invite to Audi Quattro Golf day, an R8 spyder for the weekend, a boot liner and a kids car for the baby)

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
You good some good stuff thrown in there!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered the Q5 2.0 TDI stronic s line plus datona grey and titanium alloys in April . Car was built last week now awaiting delivery cannot wait!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
wait is that daytona? looks great actualy, i thought it was lava!

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi
ive ordered a 2.0 tfsi sline plus too in daytona grey with titanium alloys thats the first car ive really seen in the flesh so to speak with the dark wheels on looks gtreat and im also considering running boards think they realy set it off . dont supose you could put a side pic on too could you my cars in at newbury audi now just waiting for a delivery date
simon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts