Audi Q5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone knows where you can get a net partition for the Q5, they are available to specify on the original car order but not as part of the accessories.

Maybe one of you even has one you would like to part with????????

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone knows where you can get a net partition for the Q5, they are available to specify on the original car order but not as part of the accessories.

Maybe one of you even has one you would like to part with????????

Thanks
I bought my Q5 as an ex-demo and it came with everything (collapsible spare wheel, roof bars, full rail system, various nets, etc) including a net partition.

It's unused and as I use a cage for transporting our dogs I don't really have a use for it so may be willing to make it available for the list price (?90) if you're close enough (near Stansted Airport) and interested.

Cheers

Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought my Q5 as an ex-demo and it came with everything (collapsible spare wheel, roof bars, full rail system, various nets, etc) including a net partition.

It's unused and as I use a cage for transporting our dogs I don't really have a use for it so may be willing to make it available for the list price (?90) if you're close enough (near Stansted Airport) and interested.

Cheers

Steve
Great, I actually live in Yorkshire but am potentially in your area on Friday. Let me know if that would be OK.

·
Registered
12 Posts
NWalker, Unfortunately I'm away from tomorrow until 2nd October. However, for my sins I'm a season ticket holder at Sheffield Wednesday and travel up for every home game. I'll gladly arrange to meet in or around Sheffield if it's convenient and if you don't need the partition urgently.
Next home game will be 9th October.

Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NWalker, Unfortunately I'm away from tomorrow until 2nd October. However, for my sins I'm a season ticket holder at Sheffield Wednesday and travel up for every home game. I'll gladly arrange to meet in or around Sheffield if it's convenient and if you don't need the partition urgently.
Next home game will be 9th October.

Cheers
Good stuff, sent you a message with my contact details on.

Thanks

Neil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts