Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any information on the bw22 changes this year ?

or even when the MY2016 audi desktop document will be published to the dealerships ?

Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Of course the dealer will know, once its published on desktop, (since it is published to them !)

I was asking in the hope that someone might know something early, or perhaps at least the date that the changes will be published.

·
Still Game
4,617 Posts
Audi tend to keep information on a need to know basis until the launch.

You might be able to find someone who has been invited to test the pre-production model, but no doubt they are sworn to secrecy.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Why does it matter? If you are impacted by the changed (say a colour being discontinued) you would have been contacted.
We are 9 weeks out, the changes (if any) will be either available or available in the next few weeks

The guide had just been updated.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"why does it matter..."
because I have an rs6 on order that has just moved from bw28 to bw21, and although the a6/rs6 is a new PI anyway, I wonder whether there will be any significant improvements, if it were to move to MY2016 at bw22.

does it really matter ? No not really, its not a big issue I doubt there will be any major changes, if any (although virtual cockpit would be nice !),

I just wanted to post the question to see if anyone knew anything.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Virtual cockpit will only land in the new models - Audi won't retrofit them to existing platforms the MMI systems are totally new.
A5 is due next, then Q5. A new A6 is due in 2018 timeframe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts