Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you dont ask where it came from i wont have to lie....

Audi Q5

In addition to DAB radio becoming standard, there are additional changes to optional specification on Q5: Model
Option
Code
RRP incl. VAT
Note
New
All
Black styling package - change of some elements to high-gloss black finish
4ZD
£465
Replaces 4ZM
New
SQ5
Black styling package
4ZD
£465
New offer
New
All
Aluminium Beaufort inlay
5TB
£950
Now available on S Line and S line Plus
Standard
All
DAB radio
QV3
-
Now standard equipment
Standard
SQ5
Collapsible spare wheel
3F1
-
Now standard equipment
Change
All
Beaufort Oak inlay
5MT
-
Wood colour lightened
Change
All
Digital TV reception
QU6
£825
Price change
Disc
All
Black styling package - matt black finish
4ZM
-
Disc
All
Sound Pack
WB3
-
Disc
All
Digital TV reception
QU7

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Thanks Snow Man and no I won't ask you to lie - collapsible spare wheel being std spec on the Sq5 is a bummer...., maybe a retrofit option then...

·
Registered
700 Posts
Thats A pain in the ass, ive been in contact with the Factory over the last couple of weeks to see if a Collapsible spare wheel will fit in the boot floor of the SQ5 , they are still undecided as i was going to order one with the Parts department !!

Great Hey

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Thats A pain in the ass, ive been in contact with the Factory over the last couple of weeks to see if a Collapsible spare wheel will fit in the boot floor of the SQ5 , they are still undecided as i was going to order one with the Parts department !!

Great Hey
I was also going to order one - will probably never need it, but peace of mind and all that. Well as soon as MY14 vehicles or thereabouts the parts catalogues will be updated.... The brochures are covered with the caveat about being able to change spec without notice so it's not beyond the realms of possibility the our SQ5s will come with a collapsible spare...

I've just done a quick Google....the spare wheel is circa £400 plus all the other bits..cough, cough...

·
Banned
842 Posts
Think someone was selling one in the Marketplace John?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Thanks Chopper - just pinged him a PM...

Reactions: Chopper

·
Banned
842 Posts
I'll be expecting a blast in the new motor for the tip off

·
Registered
1,336 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
So when will the MY14 units actually be available. For those of us yet to get our grubby hands on our cars...safe to assume they have the new toys on them?

·
Registered
343 Posts
didn't someone mention in the past that its £400 or so from Audi spare parts for a spare tyre for cars without them?

Maybe if everyone complained to Audi UK they'd send us one after we've taken delivery

·
Registered
256 Posts
Nice one snowman... black styling pack added to my long list

·
Registered
343 Posts
I just spoke to my dealer about the Mobile Phone Prep - high with Audi Connect (which we didn't order), and was told that this is changing later in the year due the issues they have had with Apple compatibility

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I just spoke to my dealer about the Mobile Phone Prep - high with Audi Connect (which we didn't order), and was told that this is changing later in the year due the issues they have had with Apple compatibility
My dealer also asked what phone I was using when I ordered Mobile Connect High - saying that some Apple models didn't work.

It seems almost every car forum irrespective of brand has issues about compatibility with Apple products - seems puzzling that a mainstream consumer brand can be so hell-bent on challenging connectivity - as though everyone else is wrong. Weird strategy or just too arrogant to care I wonder?

Vodafone called today and offerred a new plan (Red?) with unlimited calls/texts and 2.25GB of data for an extra £5/month - with the ability to overlay Google maps onto Satnav on the fly gobbling up data allowances it seemed like too good to miss.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Have just added Mobile Phone Prep High to our specification
I can't believe the current Apple issue won't be resolved via a software update somewhere down the line so would be kicking myself if I didn't have it, especailly as it probably wouldnt be possible to add this latter.
I can't change my iphone as its a company one and i don't get on with RIM products so I guess I can always get a pay as you go data sim.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Have just added Mobile Phone Prep High to our specification
I can't believe the current Apple issue won't be resolved via a software update somewhere down the line so would be kicking myself if I didn't have it, especailly as it probably wouldnt be possible to add this latter.
I can't change my iphone as its a company one and i don't get on with RIM products so I guess I can always get a pay as you go data sim.
Ahhh - if you use a data sim it disables Bluetooth (how rubbish is that I ask myself).

·
Registered
343 Posts
Ahhh - if you use a data sim it disables Bluetooth (how rubbish is that I ask myself).
I understand the sim issues but I'm convinced that there will be a fix at some point but if you don't have the hardware you can't hope to add the functionality in the future.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I understand the sim issues but I'm convinced that there will be a fix at some point but if you don't have the hardware you can't hope to add the functionality in the future.
Very true - I've become 'Fruit company free' now with none of their products in my gadget collection - the Samsung S3 is compatible with the Mobile Phone Prep high option it seems.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Just had a call and reliably informed that from build wk 22 the high phone installation will allow sim for Internet in car and Bluetooth connection at the same time !
Result

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Just had a call and reliably informed that from build wk 22 the high phone installation will allow sim for Internet in car and Bluetooth connection at the same time !
Result
Oh cool - that is much better...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts