1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So pickup mine tomorrow happy days

a wee pic pre prep below.

a few questions

what is the extended sun visor? i should have it but when i looked round the car today i have no idea what it might be - took a punt at £45

Also those who have received their SQ5 - did you get the roof bars with it - mine were in the boot wasnt expecting to get them - the ones that go from passenger to driver side.

Oh and dont worry it isnt the dealer who is preping it - getting some Gtechniq loving from a pro.

More pictures to follow tomorrow

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also while i was there the salesman was kind enough to show me the other SQ5 they had in

not to my taste but another excited owner awaiting im sure

·
Registered
348 Posts
Enjoy picking up your car and the first miles !
Only every few years such an exciting moment occurs.

I have exactly the same issue with the visor, the dealer is still trying to figure out what it is supposed to be; go figure.

I also got the bars, but they said it came with the boot module, including some other stuff to keep things from flying around

Have fun tomorrow !

·
Registered
151 Posts
So pickup mine tomorrow happy days

a wee pic pre prep below.

a few questions

what is the extended sun visor? i should have it but when i looked round the car today i have no idea what it might be - took a punt at £45

Also those who have received their SQ5 - did you get the roof bars with it - mine were in the boot wasnt expecting to get them - the ones that go from passenger to driver side.

Oh and dont worry it isnt the dealer who is preping it - getting some Gtechniq loving from a pro.

More pictures to follow tomorrow
Lovely car. You will enjoy it. Congrats.

Roof bars and bag are provided.

ZED

·
Registered
700 Posts
Fantastic pic, its my screensaver already, while im waiting, Enjoy your day tomorrow wishing it was me, all the best Merlin

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not picking up till after work - so going to be a looong day!

·
Registered
700 Posts
To Say the least, Bet you cant Wait. Post some more pics tomorrow if you can drag yourself out of the car !, Where are you collecting from ?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glasgow

Was able to start the car today to hear it - you can clearly hear the exhaust note change in Dynamic mode. Individual mode allows you to select exhaust note and set to dynamic independently which is great.
Strangely i love the climate cup holder!
Just over half a tank as well, assume that is standard audi prep.

Im determined to find out what the extendable sun visor is!

I will have loads of pics from pickup tomorrow - want to remember the moment it was perfect after its detail.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I had the same issue with my extended sun visor when I took delivery. The salesman couldn't work it out either, though we eventually worked it out - don't get too excited, but if you unclip the visor, it then slides left/right - that's it!

I was disappointed.

I have used it a few times, but would not bother again.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had the same issue with my extended sun visor when I took delivery. The salesman couldn't work it out either, though we eventually worked it out - don't get too excited, but if you unclip the visor, it then slides left/right - that's it!

I was disappointed.

I have used it a few times, but would not bother again.
Haha awesome!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looking forward to more pics... I've gone for same spec (paint, wheels and privacy).
I use gtechnique too... Amazing stuff!!!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
325 Posts
I can almost feel your disappointment.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
I've got it spec'd as well. Never know, may be useful for that occasional angle the sun manages to find that you can't get a normal visor to cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
one thing i found really good many a time was the little visor that comes down to block the gap between the rear view mirror and the windscreen in the RS4. Took me a year to realise it was there but was good once i found it. Perhaps not an extra you should be paying for though.

jamie - yes indeed lol
but the climate cupholder more than makes up for it

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So it is now in my possession
happy days

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·