Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Reactions: shireguy

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Looking good mate! Nice and clean (I suggest not driving it to keep it this way!!)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's all folks!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Also - these are very impressive for just a Samsung S3 phone! I initially thought they were taken with a proper camera, so downloaded one to see what you used from the EXIF info embedded in the image!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Also - these are very impressive for just a Samsung S3 phone! I initially thought they were taken with a proper camera, so downloaded one to see what you used from the EXIF info embedded in the image!
LMAO - I was going to get my 'proper camera out' but was running out of time so the camera phone had to do! I will take some nice high res snaps soon!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
spoke to soon, the photos are here
looks fantastic, i see what you mean about the blue- it's a summer colour so in the summer and sun is when it shines...
But here is visual proof of what a car looks like when it is hand washed versus the crap guys i used to go to down the road!

·
Registered
29 Posts
pics look great... wow... I haven't seen an estoril blue live and to be honest I was not impressed by the standard press pics.... but these pics have really changed my opinion of the colour... she's a beauty...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
spoke to soon, the photos are here
looks fantastic, i see what you mean about the blue- it's a summer colour so in the summer and sun is when it shines...
But here is visual proof of what a car looks like when it is hand washed versus the crap guys i used to go to down the road!
Yeah - I can't wait for the summer. When the winter sun was on her you could see how majestic she will look in full sunshine in the summer.

I do really enjoy washing my car, there is something very enjoyable about sitting in a car that always looks like it has just left the showroom!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
pics look great... wow... I haven't seen an estoril blue live and to be honest I was not impressed by the standard press pics.... but these pics have really changed my opinion of the colour... she's a beauty...
It really is a great colour - I will take some high res snaps when the sun next decides to come out!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Looking Good Gdog, i am very jealous
enjoy your car looks stunning, all the best Merlin

1 - 20 of 44 Posts