Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Hi All,

Here is the first in a series of photo shoots I have planned for the SQ in cool/interesting places. I will update this thread as I go over the next few weeks.

Enjoy!

Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment Make: SONY
Camera Model: NEX-5

Image-Specific Properties:
Image Created: 2013:05:18 22:23:56
Exposure Time: 30 sec
F-Number: f/4.5
Exposure Program: Manual
ISO Speed Rating: 200
Brightness: -7.1 EV
Focal Length: 31.00 mm

·
Registered
151 Posts
Jose,

Congrats on a superb shot. This is seriously good.

ZED

·
Registered
348 Posts
Very nice, you are inspiring me; just need to find a nice spot in Belgium... hmm, probably a long search :)

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! It was actually a bit of a rush job. I plan to disconnect the fogs and use the DRL and puddle approach lights in part of the exposure next time (if anyone knows how easy it is to unplug them or remove the bulb advice would be good)

And Missile - NO!! But very funny vid!

I've got 2 more sites in mind for the next couple of weeks to get to.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Nice Picture there Jose, i will be down in the new forest soon at end of june so will pop over for some pics !!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New Forest is one of my planned pic locations... Maybe we could get 2 SQ's together

Reactions: RobertS

·
Registered
529 Posts
Thanks guys! It was actually a bit of a rush job..
Rush job? 30 seconds exposure! Thats a longer exposure than i dare perform

Great picture José, like all on here I eagerly await the next

Reactions: José

·
Registered
700 Posts
New Forest is one of my planned pic locations... Maybe we could get 2 SQ's together
Thats Great, as long as my car turns up in the next couple of weeks we will be down at end of June, Staying in Lymington ..im sure ill be in touch before then, keep posting the pics !!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea - I could go on for some time about what I think's wrong with it!
But if I say my mates car was sat in the same spot for 90 minutes before I was happy with the shot, and mine was there for 10 mins before we decided it was pretty late and we needed food you get the idea!

merlinv8 - sounds good

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Hi All...

Next instalment - taken at a local quarry a friend managed to get access too. He actually arranged access to some of his drift inclined buddies could go for a blast, but I tagged along and took advantage of the unusual location. Also had a chance to do a bit of off-roading - verdict - grip is not an issue, the quattro does what it says on the tin, ground clearance is LOW!

Full album available as a slideshow here, but pics also posted below. http://s1298.photobu...ow/Quarry%20Day

Enjoy!

Reactions: Steppy

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Reactions: shireguy and Steppy

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Reactions: ?? SQ-BEAST ??

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And lastly, one of all of us!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There is a bit of clever choice of angles being used to make it look more extreme than it is, and I had a mate as a spotter for getting on some of the deep rutted stuff!
Awesome fun afternoon though - and perfect weather for it!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow Jose, those pictures are amazing. Really great place to try the SQ5 out. There is a video review (in German I think, can't remember) where they take it to a quarry and hoon about for a short while...looks like fun.

Bet it needed a good clean at the end!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea - I spent over 2 hours cleaning her this morning in prep for this shoot. She is now no less than filthy and the drivers footwell is full of sand! Another couple of hours tomorrow cleaning again then!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts