Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
just thought of sharing my Q5 codename Frostbite with fellow Q5 lover here. i am from Malaysia, so check this out and enjoy

this Q5 has been remapped with REVO and clocked 227whp and 380Nm torque.

the exterior:

1. Caractere Q5 body front bumper, rear bumper, add on arches and roof spoiler
2. AUDI Black Optic frame grille3
3. Neuspeed RSe14 19 inch wheels in satin black
4. STaSIS Engineering duplex catback system

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stopping power:

1. AUDI RS5 8 pot big brake kit with floating rotor (front) by Brembo
2. DISCITALIA rear rotor
2. GOODRIDGE stainless steel braided brake hoses

·
Banned
842 Posts
Very nice subsonique!

I've come from a 2.5T petrol to the 2.0TDI diesel Q5 Stronic and plan on getting the Revo remap once its had its first service, excellent tuning company! Where did you get your pedal kit from as this is something I'd like to do?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Nice mods there.

·
Registered
294 Posts
hey Chopper, the gas pedal is AUDI original part. i think you can get it from your dealer or service center? thanks for the compliment
Do you know the part number for the brake pedal? Should be on the back of the cover.

Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
nice, i love the carbon interior. i need to dump this aluminum, it scratches to easy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice, i love the carbon interior. i need to dump this aluminum, it scratches to easy
hey jupiterfish, really, if you had the chance, swap the aluminum to carbon fiber interior bits, your interior will look extra nice hehe. looking forward to seeing yours done bro

·
Registered
203 Posts
I must say i'm not usually a fan of modded cars, but, that looks ace - great job

·
Registered
44 Posts
i've seen the caractere bodykit on a q5 before, it is nice, more subtle than some others.

if you could tell us the model number for the pedals, it will be much appreciated as i think there are a few of us that have looked into changing ours without finding a suitable set.

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
GOSH! first and foremost, sorry for replying to all your queries late. i have a major problem trying to login as subsonique, and i had to re-register a new username since i cannot wait no more. had already emailed the admin and hope they get my issue resolved.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i've seen the caractere bodykit on a q5 before, it is nice, more subtle than some others.

if you could tell us the model number for the pedals, it will be much appreciated as i think there are a few of us that have looked into changing ours without finding a suitable set.
hey bro, thanks. as for the model number of the pedals, i think it shares the same with the RS5, so here is the link; http://www.bks-tuning.com/OEM-Audi-Audi-RS5-pedals

1 - 20 of 29 Posts