Audi Q5 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glacier White, on 21's, right outside my office!

If it was a guy driving it I would have tapped on the window and recruited them (it stopped at the pedestrian crossing to let me cross) - but I didn't think the lady taking her son to school would have appreciated the guy that just starred at her car all the way across the road doing that!

Sadly, as I guess she's only had it a couple of days and is still being nice to it she pulled away very gingerly and so no ROAR!

Still, pretty funny that I've only seen 2 SQ's on the road, and the 2nd was my 1st 63 plate!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Are we just being spammed by these new idiots?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
On the plus side Jose, at least you have your own stalker :) always wanted one of those!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys, its probably Spijun. He/she just wont give up.
There's no probably about it. He's very active on most other Audi sites causing havoc. I actually PM'd the mods of another forum asking why they put up with him but got no response. Shame as everyone else both here and the wider VAG community are genuinely nice, helpful, and dare I say it, normal people!
Anyway, not much you can do about it! The important thing is not to rise to it, that's just what he wants.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ive always found him helpful when i needed some info.
Problem is a lot of his info is wrong, which hacks me off sending people down the garden path. I agree he also does provide some useful info. The biggest issue is no one is allowed to have an opinion that differs from his without persecution.
As such he was banned from this forum many months ago for being generally and persistently annoying! He occasionally signs up again and spams the place with ridicule and slander (often aimed at myself as I am so active - he thinks I'm sick - ironic as he posts way more than I do across the board on all the various Audi sites!).

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: rapidcool

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Sad to say it, but the forum is a much better place overall without him.

·
Super Moderator
1,046 Posts
As such he was banned from this forum many months ago for being generally and persistently annoying! He occasionally signs up again and spams the place with ridicule and slander
More than "occasionally"................ I stopped counting after blocking and removing posts from 6 of his aliases. Ironically it was spijun who asked for his account to be terminated and posts to be removed from the site. Please can we make this the last topic about him? Unfortunately every forum attracts trolls, may I suggest it is best to avoid feeding them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.