Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon people , Still no test run yet but have specked my ideal car please peruse and comment if you feel I have missed a trick
Phantom Black or Lava Grey. Privacy Glass
Audi hill-hold. Rear Bench Plus
Parking Advanced. Flat Bottom Wheel
Bang x Olufsun . Tech Pack High
Electric Folding Mirrors x Memory.
Heated Front Seats
Mobile Prep High
Open Sky Roof
Power Tailgate

I have left out " keyless " as some probs reported on here ?
As I say please be honest and give me your thoughts .
Thanks Dave

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Quite funny actually your spec is identical to mine! We opted for Lava grey as when we checked it out we liked the idea that it had lots of different shades to it; black, grey, dark blue, turquoise...and sometimes brown but that doesn't bother me as thats only in really strange light.

Are you thinking of the 21" wheels?
Will try and get some pics up when it finally arrives in November, but i'm sure you will order before then!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nice spec!
I would highly recommend the Keyless entry. One of the best options actually and I would never want a car without it again. It's so convenient. I have had absolutely no trouble with mine so far and have had it on previous audis also without a hazzle.
Another option that I use and also can highly recommend is the Adaptive Cruise - it's really good! But maybe that is included in one of your speced packages?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Ray , was thinking of 21s but on talking to 4/5 Q5 drivers r,inning them ALL said they had trouble with them bulging on walls ! At £325+ a corner thought would give a miss ! ( at moment ) .

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Luke , yes Adaptive cruise is included . Maybe have to rethink keyless if others say same as you . Thanks for response

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Oh ok thats interesting! Will have a look into this bulging on walls thing to find out more about it. Thanks for letting me know!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts