1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Very nice, look forward to seeing some more photos when you get time

·
Registered
292 Posts
nice ride mate.... just a tad jealous til I get mine !

·
Registered
292 Posts
Crazy driver : is this okay for you here ? or do you need to be sent a kick up the ass to for you to make sense.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Crazy Driver = Spijun from Bay root ? is that right ? The forum police have informed me you have created a new profile to be an

idiot. Mate we here in australia dont get angry but when someone silly points out the flaming obvious then they need an upper cut from skippy the kangaroo...
Anways dont waste and more of the earths oxygen be breathing your pathetic thoughts on here.

·
Banned
801 Posts
Crazy Driver = Spijun from Bay root ? is that right ? The forum police have informed me you have created a new profile to be an

idiot. Mate we here in australia dont get angry but when someone silly points out the flaming obvious then they need an upper cut from skippy the kangaroo...
Anways dont waste and more of the earths oxygen be breathing your pathetic thoughts on here.
idiot - this tell your parents not me OK

I have no idea who is the person 'crazy driver'
I think you have a problem

I do not want to be involved in the discussion with uncultured and people who offend

Reactions: shireguy

·
Registered
292 Posts
Wow absolute class from habibi land.....
"I do not want to be involved in the discussion with uncultured and people who offend'

Abit sensitive champ, if thats the case, Dont response to the post and go sniff someone else's butt.

Seriously breathe some oxygen and get some homas into yourself... now thats uncultured for you little bugger.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hey Lazza,
got confirmation tomorrow afternoon 5pm will be picking up the new ride ! will be doing happy laps around town for the habib's (kidding)

Enjoy your new ride mate, looks great with those 20inch wheels

·
Banned
801 Posts
Wow absolute class from habibi land.....
"I do not want to be involved in the discussion with uncultured and people who offend'

Abit sensitive champ, if thats the case, Dont response to the post and go sniff someone else's butt.

Seriously breathe some oxygen and get some homas into yourself... now thats uncultured for you little bugger.
You are seriously ill, you have mental health problems

Seek psychiatric help Maybe it is not too late

I hope it's not contagious. Do not transmit the disease to others around you

Reactions: shireguy

·
Registered
140 Posts
have they started putting the engine size badge back on the rear now with the facelift? As didn't they drop it in MY11?

·
Registered
140 Posts
That's what I thought but lazza's first picture shows a 3.0 badge in front of the TDi

Lazza have you stuck this on yourself?

·
Registered
292 Posts
In australia its standard to have the 2.0TDI OR 3.0TDI displayed, I have noticed in the states and europe that it only states the engine type

Id prefer it state the engine size and type

spijun, you are one comedy act on this forum ....we all laugh at your antics... looks like you have constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the mouth

·
Banned
801 Posts
spijun, you are one comedy act on this forum ....we all laugh at your antics... looks like you have constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the mouth
Not all the same as you sick, Do not compare yourself with others
Constipation of the brain, you can not have it, you do not have brain
If in your family have diarrhea of the mouth that's your problem, not for the public - Do not compare other people with your family IMPOSSIBLE

PS: Laughter is healthy, but you do not understand - you do not have brain
I'm really sorry but I can not help

1 - 20 of 33 Posts