Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if you can install mud flaps on the S Line Q5 and is it possible Audi will supply them colour coded ?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Can anyone tell me if you can install mud flaps on the S Line Q5 and is it possible Audi will supply them colour coded ?
I could not get them on my S line. That was 3 years ago.

ZED

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ZED,seen a few different forums now that say you can alter standard mud flaps to fit S Line but was hoping there would be an Audi factory option !

·
Banned
489 Posts
What about the 'Wheel arch trims' available in the accessories brochure? Will these help to reduce the spray/muck?

These are shown as:
Wheel arch trims. Only available in combination with 20" wheels. Contains set of 4 trims. Not available in combination with off-road styling package # 8R00716814U8 £36.67 £44.00

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
What about the 'Wheel arch trims' available in the accessories brochure? Will these help to reduce the spray/muck?

These are shown as:
Wheel arch trims. Only available in combination with 20" wheels. Contains set of 4 trims. Not available in combination with off-road styling package # 8R00716814U8 £36.67 £44.00
My S-Line Plus has some sort of trim around the wheel arches as standard fit that the SE didn't.

Does it help reduce dirt? - probably.

Does it eliminate it? - no.

Happy to have them though.

·
Registered
700 Posts
i did manage to fit a set of mud flaps to my s line q5, it was a bit of a nightmare as i had to cut the black plastic trim around the arch and adapt the flaps, after all that they looked great and stopped everything up the side of the car , drop us your email ill forward some pics, all the best Merlin

·
Banned
489 Posts
My S-Line Plus has some sort of trim around the wheel arches as standard fit that the SE didn't.

Does it help reduce dirt? - probably.

Does it eliminate it? - no.

Happy to have them though.
What wheels does it have - some include the trims

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can someone show me a pic of what they look like if you custom fit to s line model please. Thinking about getting them but not sure till I see (s line plus with 20" wheels)

·
Registered
700 Posts
Send me your email address davie mac ill send some pics of mud flaps on white s line plus with 20" alloys cheers merlin

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi merliin, is there any chance I could see the pics of your adapted mud flap installation?

I have just got my sq5 and realised the mud flaps I ordered would not fit.

Interested to see how you did it as I need the on my sq5

Scott

Oh, I will pm my email address. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts