Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all

Interested, and pleased, to see a (S)Q5 forum, having swapped over from the S(A5) one.

Picked mine up on Friday 7th, 4 hours after having agreed to doing the deal!!!!! Bit rushed but what a machine.

Nick

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Welcome aboard ,great choice 😄

·
Registered
952 Posts
So tell us how the deal was done so quickly, had you been considering an SQ5 for a while and then suddenly found one available or was it love at first sight. Before I ordered my car I gave it a lot of thought and then have waited about 3 months for delivery.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome to the forum Nick

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Evening Davyk31, I had been after one for a while, and my local dealer isn't that far away, received an invite to attend a sales event, and there it was in the showroom, all toyed up and looking for an owner!!!

We talked figures, papers and told if I wanted I could have it that afternoon. Think they wanted the space in the showroom for ones too sell. It's going back in on Friday for he Lifeshine (if that's what its called??) doing, together with a couple of things on my snaggings list (daft stuff like passenger windscreen wiper doesn't (well, not all the screen!) and auto lights that won't turn on in grey foggy conditions like this morning, but will in bright sunshine!!!.

It's the 4th new car I've had from them, but don't think that had anything to do with it!!!!!

First impressions? Damn its quick!! As I said earlier, last 2 cars were a 4.2 V8 S5 Coupe and 3.0 V6 S5 Cab, but this is as quick, just miss the Cab's lovely, 'thrump' as it changed up!!! Only thing I might have done if I had specced it was remove the TDI badge - but if it's good enough on the side of a Le Mans winner then........

·
Registered
952 Posts
Sounds like you had a great afternoon ending with you driving out in your new SQ5. My happy day comes on Sat and your description of the performance is getting me mega excited.

As regards the TDI badge its easily removed. A hair dryer and just prise it off or ask the dealer to remove it, mine Is being removed before delivery.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
welcome! Try and chuck up some pictures if you can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts