Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on the last week where i can make any changes to the SQ5.

Exterior i am set on panther black (unless someone says its awful!?)

The interior i was set on Black,Black,Black,Black

But am now considering Moon silver-Black interior..

Thought are welcome please..

Does any one have the above spec? or have it on order.

I am interested to know what the thoughts are on Moon silver-Black interior??

Be as honest as you like!

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a white SQ5. With the black and silver interior. I think it sets off the car inside. Its easy to keep the very light silver clean also as the seats are covered with a clear plastic. Jean transfer happens but wipes off very easy. I love the insides of our car, great with carbon inlays.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
i have it on the wife's - its mainly the run around car we use to drag the kids around in and its not showing any signs of marking/dirt after a month.
You just need a little leather cleaner if you are worried.

We had all black on the last car and Silver/black looks and feels much better as well as sportier.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
I have 2 and it def sets it apart with good contrast 😄

·
Registered
67 Posts
Its easy to keep the very light silver clean also as the seats are covered with a clear plastic.
I was thinking of ordering Fine Nappa Leather, Seats: Moon silver-Black, Dashboard: Black-Black, Carpet: Black, Headliner: Silver

I just wanted to check that the silver section of the fine nappa leather seats are covered in a clear plastic!?!? That sounds a bit weird?

Also, is the Silver Headliner colour is a good match for the Moon Silver leather? I'd assume yes.

Final question - anyone got a shot of the rear seats? I assume they have the same Moon Silver inserts too.

Cheers, James

1 - 7 of 7 Posts