Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have again been playing on the configuration tool - I am planning to order in next couple of months but am still reviewing on-line the vast plethora of options.

In terms of colour/styling, Monsoon grey with black styling pack and off-road alloys in the SLinePlus 2.0 S-Tronic looks very nice.

However, have not seen in the flesh.

Anyone out there already have this, what's your views (and pics?)

Up until now, I was stuck on scuba blue but now my heads turned.

Thoughts?

Thanks...

·
Registered
522 Posts
I think if you are going for Grey then either Daytona or Lava which are more pleasing to the eye. The Monsoon is a bit in the middle but looks good. In reality whatever colour you get it will be fine.

·
Registered
221 Posts
If you do a search on Audi website, used cars section, Huntingdon Audi have a Monsoon Grey Q5 S line plus with black styling pack, plenty of pics

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks it is smart. My father in law has a new 3.0 q5 sline plus in lava tray with black styling pack. Looks v nice and was also impressed seeing piano black inlays , smart.

Having said that I am probably going to opt for scuba blue in the end. This with chrome finish and off road wheels looks great.

Thanks for the inputs, will post further as and when I am closer to specing and ordering as well as the dealer/broker experience.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts