Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

What would you guys recommend to enhance the performance, transmission, suspension and braking on a face-lifted Q5 3.0TDi Quattro (2013-2016)?

·
Still Game
4,613 Posts
Buy an SQ5. I do not mean to be unkind, the 3.0TDI is a great car but if you feel the need for more performance, it would be a much better / cheaper option than throwing money at your 3.0TDI

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure - but I'm really just looking for small tweaks/enhancements, not trying to build an SQ5 replica. What would you recommend?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you own an Audi Q5 3.0 TDi Quattro and have done any modifications to it please let me know!

Many thanks

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,867 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 3.0 tdi 242 bhp 2014. I have used Carista to alter a few bits, like stop start, lights, warnings, beeps and the like. I have also had video in motion coded via vcds.
I have thought extra power unnecessary as it already has enough to overpower tyres / chassis. Standard brakes on mine can activate anti lock easily. Running Michelin crossclimate tyres. Maybe it could do with stickier rubber to exploit more sporty running... Suspension would need lowering and firming up.

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,867 Posts
You could also upgrade some of the internal and external bulb lights for LEDs, for a brighter more modern look. Works great for more illumination in the boot, reverse lights, fog lights etc.

Vinyl wrap parts and trims. Black logos if that's your thing. Change alloy wheels for a more sporty look or size.

Lots you can consider / do 😉

1 - 8 of 8 Posts