Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my Special Edition put back until September, on an order placed in December 2010........

However Audi have given my a demo Q5 free of charge, if you get delayed then perhaps create some noise and you may get one as well FOC.

Anyway, My Sp Ed will not have the MMI knob, I have seen on Ebay that there are a few for sale. Does anyone know whats involved and will it just be the surround and knob needed or will I need a new screen etc

Ta

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just had my Special Edition put back until September, on an order placed in December 2010........

However Audi have given my a demo Q5 free of charge, if you get delayed then perhaps create some noise and you may get one as well FOC.

Anyway, My Sp Ed will not have the MMI knob, I have seen on Ebay that there are a few for sale. Does anyone know whats involved and will it just be the surround and knob needed or will I need a new screen etc

Ta
Why would it not have the MMI knob? If you have sat nav it will be under the gear stick. If you dont then its above the heating controls. They all have the MMI knob tho??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah right, the one I have right now has Sat Nav so thats what threw me.

Good to know I will still have the MMI knob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts