Audi Q5 Forum banner

Migrating from Tiguan till Q5

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  SQ-Raphster 
#1 ·
Hi,
Signed a leasing deal yesterday for a new Q5 2.0Tdi S Line, Ibis white with the black optic package and 20" wheels. Migrating over from a Tiguan 1.4 Tsi 4 motion which I've owned for almost 4 years from new, so looking forward to the extra power. Been a long time member on the Tiguan forum so great to find this forum for future questions and info.

Picking the car up in about a week so will post some pics then. In the meantime I'll add some from the configurator for reference.
I'm a Brit located in Stockholm, Sweden, so the car specifications differ a bit to the UK packages. Let me know if you have any questions regarding spec.

/Jeremy

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Car
Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive lighting

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome!
So Tiguan is gone and new Q5 picked up.
First impressions, WOW!
I always thought the build quality in the Tiguan was decent, but found the road and wind noise slightly loud. In the Q5 it’s a different class, so quiet and refined. Handles much tighter and feels a lot more solid on the road.
I love the new MMI and the wireless Car Play is excellent.
All in all very happy with my choice so far.

Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Wheel

Car Vehicle Gear shift Light Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

#5 ·
Welcome and looks great (y)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.