Audi Q5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I were in London at the weekend, and when we walked past Mayfair Audi we spotted that they had a great selection of the Audi Collection items on display, as well as a gorgeous RS5 that we wanted to look at closer, so went inside to take a look with a view to purchasing or at least ordering a few items from the Collection.

One of the sales staff approached us, and to be honest both my wife and I could not believe how rude he was to us. It was as if we were impeding on his time in being there. I simply asked if I could purchase a few items, and the Salesman replied ?we don?t have the facility to accept cash?, and that was all that he said. He then drummed his fingers on one of the vehicles nearby. We therefore left without looking at the RS5 in more detail as we were astonished the salesman?s behaviour towards us.

I realise that not being from the area may have been perceived as not being a serious customer, however I feel such assumptions shouldn?t be made regardless......

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
My wife and I were in London at the weekend, and when we walked past Mayfair Audi we spotted that they had a great selection of the Audi Collection items on display, as well as a gorgeous RS5 that we wanted to look at closer, so went inside to take a look with a view to purchasing or at least ordering a few items from the Collection.

One of the sales staff approached us, and to be honest both my wife and I could not believe how rude he was to us. It was as if we were impeding on his time in being there. I simply asked if I could purchase a few items, and the Salesman replied ?we don?t have the facility to accept cash?, and that was all that he said. He then drummed his fingers on one of the vehicles nearby. We therefore left without looking at the RS5 in more detail as we were astonished the salesman?s behaviour towards us.

I realise that not being from the area may have been perceived as not being a serious customer, however I feel such assumptions shouldn?t be made regardless......
Disgraceful behaviour - how the hell does he know where you live and what the hell does it matter anyway. High time a lot of the Audi dealerships got their heads from up their own a****. They are far from being the perfect package yet in my opinion.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Robbo,
I'm heading for London in the spring with group of friends from Scotland and Newcastle - I know where we are heading!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts