Hmmm - not great!

Here is a proper motor to make up for it;

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
This is probably the loudest motor I've never heard...

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Hahahahaah sounds good on start up and then after that it goes mute...horrible sound!

I still think it's pretty damn ugly. I sinned and walked into the Porsche showroom beneath Harrods last weekend. The Macan S Diesel is one 'butters' car...like seriously it's not proportioned correctly at all.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
My brother just joined Auto Verendi Supercar club so this Easter we are booked in for a drive up to London and perhaps to the Lakes in an Aventador Roadster and wife/his wife behind the wheel of the SQ5. Should be a good trip

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
My brother just joined Auto Verendi Supercar club so this Easter we are booked in for a drive up to London and perhaps to the Lakes in an Aventador Roadster and wife/his wife behind the wheel of the SQ5. Should be a good trip
That one of those clubs where you get a few days a year use of a super car? I keep thinking that might be better than ownership... I mean whats the point of having a super car on the drive you only drive 10 weekends a year, when you can just pay for 10 weekends a year...

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Hahah exactly mate, yes it is I think it has just taken over UK branch of ecuri25 club. You may a certain amount for a number of points a year and you can spend them on super cars for weekends.
They have the 'Tier 5' super cars like Vanquish, McLaren's, 458s, Lambos etc. and then what they call the 'Tier 4' super cars like Rapide, F-Type, Bentley's, F430.
Very smart idea I have to say...

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Hahah exactly mate, yes it is I think it has just taken over UK branch of ecuri25 club. You may a certain amount for a number of points a year and you can spend them on super cars for weekends.
They have the 'Tier 5' super cars like Vanquish, McLaren's, 458s, Lambos etc. and then what they call the 'Tier 4' super cars like Rapide, F-Type, Bentley's, F430.
Mmmm - tempting! I see they offer corporate accounts... Might have a chat with the guys at work!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Yeah do
And then we can get some photos of the SQ + Lamborghini together

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just been checking out the club website...

Seems bloody expensive, until I realised its not quoted in sterling... Lol

Reactions: ray.afzal

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Haha how much? A chance to see how bloddy rich the bro really is

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Haha how much? A chance to see how bloddy rich the bro really is
UK figures... http://www.ecurie25.com/uk/club-membership

I'd say they are pretty reasonable when you compare to the cost of ownership, and also 1 off weekend loaners (I've hired a 911 Carrera 4S and an M3 before). If you are REALLY into your super cars, and are pretty flush (but not so that you can afford to buy one) then this is a good option IMO.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Hmm something to consider, but being a 1960s born without kids him and his Mrs are able to treat themselves to things like this...He used to have a DB9 and just replaced with an Evoque
As shocked as I was he told me he has joined this club so respect has returned

1 - 15 of 15 Posts