Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for you all

does the Q5 come as standard with the runners in the boot that the load area fixing kit attaches to or the cargo net fixes to?
I havent ordered the 'fixing kit' as i assumed the runners were standard (i have previously bought the telescopic bar and securing belt separately)?

The brochure doesnt state the runners are only supplied with the kit.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I purchased the storage pack which includes the boot net, but there are no runners on the boot floor. The net attaches to the chrome folding tie down hooks.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks
i also have a net

so my next question to anyone who didnt order the load area fixing kit or the storage pack - do you get the chrome folding tie down hooks as standard?

·
Still Game
4,619 Posts
Hi,

I did not order load area fitting kit and would like to advise my Q5 has four chrome tie down rings. I use bungy cords and or a cargo net to secure items.

·
Registered
151 Posts
ok thanks
i also have a net

so my next question to anyone who didnt order the load area fixing kit or the storage pack - do you get the chrome folding tie down hooks as standard?
You do

ZED

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha yeh thanks i now know this - took delivery tuesday!

Load area fixing bar and strap is available for sale if anyone wants!!??

·
Registered
348 Posts
not really an answer to the original question, but I have read several complaints that the cover of the load area can not be stowed away in the car.

However, when you ordered the optional slideable rear seats, you can insert it after the back seats, see pic.

Just for your interest

IMG-20130419-03672.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes thanks!
i saw this in the manual actually the other day

1 - 9 of 9 Posts