Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I travel on the continent and am fed up using sticky plastics bits of paper to cover front lights in France. It seems that the new Q5 does not allow the lights to be configured by the driver, unlike the A5. But you can -apparently- manually change the light direction from the rear of the light which obviously means getting under the bonnet and fiddling around. Anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
147 Posts
MMi works OK on my car, my car has xenons though, which type of headlamp do you have??

kc

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be collecting my S Line Plus next week and it has the Technology pack which includes MMI but the salesman seems to think that the Q5 lights cannot be configured by use of the computer system only through manually adjusting the lights from under the bonnet!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I am currently running a courtesy Q5 3 litre S line (12 plate). I was playing around with the set up today and under "exterior lighting" option I was able to change the configuration through the MMI

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep you are right went to see the car and was able to change -convert- through MMi thanks alot for all your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts