Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
just picked a 12' Q5. coming from a V8 S4 Avant i was afraid that it would be to slow but i dont miss the speed compared to the nice ride quality. i was originally waiting to sell my S4 and get the new S6, but i got tired of waiting and the new S4 avant isnt coming here to the sates........
so i picked up the q5.

12' 3.2 Prestige Daytona Grey, Blk Optics, Sline, B&O, Navi, Nappa Leather, Sunroof and headed cup holder...

looking fwd to getting some proper summer wheels, and lowering it a bit.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Nice, the Daytona Grey in the states looks darker than in the UK?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Very nice looking Q5 indeed. I just wish they offered that wheel colour here in the UK.

I look forward to seeing it lowered. What kind of summer wheels are you looking at?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very nice looking Q5 indeed. I just wish they offered that wheel colour here in the UK.

I look forward to seeing it lowered. What kind of summer wheels are you looking at?
Yeah, and what are you doing with the wheels that are on there? I just picked up my '12 Q5 too, and Love the look of the Sline 20's with Ti finish...but didn't want the rest of the Sline pkg, so I'll be looking for some take-off's before too long. Oh yeah, I'm in Grand Rapids, MI. Your location is listed as Northern MI...Traverse City?

Here's Mine

http://www.myaudiq5.com/index.php/topic/1783-hello-from-usa/page__view__findpost__p__15492

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
actually i go back and fourth between TC and GR. I live in Grand rapids, but work in both places. i plan on keeping the factory 20's for winter wheels and doing a separate set for summer. congrats on your purchase...RangerB0b

for wheel i want a clean look, like a rotiform style...but in blk or gun metal..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats to you too! Seems a shame to get those nice 20's all nasty in Michigan winters. How about this, we'll trade, you can have my 18's (better for snow tires anyway) and I'll take the 20's off your hands!

FWIW, I think your Q5 came from Delta Imports...my local dealer. They had one that looked IDENTICAL to yours at the autoshow this year. If so, that is a super nice ride...it almost convinced me to change my order. In the end, I just couldn't justify having to get the v6 and prestige pkg, just to get S-line appearance spec. I'm going to do something with my wheels too, but I haven't figures out what yet. With the black, I'm thinking something with a Ti finish, and then having all the brightwork darkened with a shaded clearcoat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts