Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up new vehicle yesterday (Saturday 2nd March) from Audi Bristol, superb service!
Spec as follows:-

2.0Tdi S-Line Plus s-tronic
Daytona grey
B & O Sound pack with Dab radio.
Tech pack advanced.
Heated seats.
Electric Seats.
Advanced key.
Parking system advanced.
Sliding bench seat.
Folding mirrors.
Interior light pack.

No ADBlue system which from the adverse comments I was not too concerned about.

I may post pictures later today.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I have same spec, but I have AdBlue... how odd

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No Adblue, I hope that ours is the same!! :) What are your first impressions?

First impressions are that I love it, very smooth and quiet. I have found no issues with the 20" alloys and uneven surfaces.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Nice pick up there mate, I like your profile photo Bertwelsh

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Well this will be interesting as I pick mine up from Bristol Audi on Wednesday. After the problems I had with the current one I hope the new one doesn't have it.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
No Adblue, I hope that ours is the same!! :) What are your first impressions?

First impressions are that I love it, very smooth and quiet. I have found no issues with the 20" alloys and uneven surfaces.
How do you find the steering? It is just right for me on the SE but I found the pre-faclift 3.0 litre S-Line to be heavier than I would like. I am hoping it was the heavier engine causing it but I am a bit worried the 20" wheels may affect the steering weight.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have only covered about 80 miles so far, I have no issues with steering or ride even with the 20" wheels which have come in for some stick from some contributors.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I have only covered about 80 miles so far, I have no issues with steering or ride even with the 20" wheels which have come in for some stick from some contributors.
Same here, the ride is better than my previous A3 SE on 17"' wheels and the steering is so much more direct and perfectly weighted for me.

Reactions: dieseldoug

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Steering is great - it feels more firmly planted on the road than the SE with 18" wheels. It's just a shame I had to work so late :-(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts