Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have just joined this forum today, and so glad I did, having already received some very informative replies and advice in just a few short hours !!

I am from the North-east of England, and have just ordered my first Audi (hence some of my confusion with the plethora of various technical options)

I have ordered a 2014,Glacier white, Q5 2.0 TDI S-tronic, S-Line Plus, so hopefully soon, I will be able to also offer advice rather than just receive it.

Fantastic forum ! so glad to be a part of it and look forward to hearing from more of you!

Reactions: José

·
Registered
884 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Glad you are enjoying it!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Welcome, a good choice too.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy your first Audi.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome to this friendly and informative forum!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Glad you joined you will find plenty helpful advice from the guys even before you receive your Q5. What style of wheels and suspension set up have you went for.

Doug

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad you joined you will find plenty helpful advice from the guys even before you receive your Q5. What style of wheels and suspension set up have you went for.

Doug
Hi,
Yes, I've already received some good advice.
I have just gone with the standard 20" 5 segment spoke alloys that come with the S-line plus, and opted for the standard suspension, as don't want too harsh a ride. Also opted for the drive-select which I mistakenly thought could soften the ride further if required, but found thru this forum that it wont affect the dampers.

·
Registered
706 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks shabazmo,

Just entered my vote and reasons in the poll.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Welcome aboard 👻

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Lovely spec. Welcome mate

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Once again, thanks for all the welcome messages.
Enjoying the forum very much, and learning more than I could have imagined from it.
Cheers!!

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
It is unbelievably informative,and some 1 always seems 2 have a solution or the answer 2 a question,and there's sum good banter as we'll 👻

Reactions: ray.afzal

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome

1 - 18 of 18 Posts