Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Just been for a spin?

I keep thinking I should - the Mrs loves the look of them.
Can't decide if the V8 is worth it over the V6S... I'm thinking not.

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We took the roadster for a spin, the boot is tiny. Coupe is much better value. My choice would be the V6s, but for that money there are other cars I would rather have.

I would post a link to the video on You Tube, but for some reason I can't post a link on this site today - anyone else having problems?

·
Registered
596 Posts
I drove the V6S (albeit the convertible) a couple of weeks ago.
Beautiful car in every aspect bar one...the boot space.
You'd struggle to get much more than a couple of small shopping bags in there.
Weekend trip away? You'd have to pack VERY frugally.
Set of golf clubs? Not a chance...

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
We took the roadster for a spin, the boot is tiny. Coupe is much better value. My choice would be the V6s, but for that money there are other cars I would rather have.

I would post a link to the video on You Tube, but for some reason I can't post a link on this site today - anyone else having problems?
Agreed - it's expensive for what it is IMO. It slots between a Boxter and a 911 on purpose from what I have read - but it's a bit too close to the 911 price for my liking. As you say - other cars out their are more appealing for that money.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
F Type coupe is just gorgeous, one day...

Reactions: G dog

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
i think i will join you on that one...! (obviously with no intention of buying though
)

Reactions: José

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
i think i will join you on that one...! (obviously with no intention of buying though
)
Rush on F Type test drives it is then!

Reactions: ray.afzal

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Go on, you know you want to? Be warned, if you test at Peter Vardy, be prepared for the hard pressure sales calls

1 - 10 of 10 Posts