Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've struggled with the speedo in the Q since getting it and didn't realise till tonight that you can actually get the DIS to display a digital speedo by pressing the reset button on the wiper stalk!

Awesome! Door mirrors still don't fold though!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ha! I have the digital speedo on all the time as, like you, I don't get on with the analogue one.

As for the door mirrors, you tried sticking your brass band outta the window?

·
Banned
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As for the door mirrors, you tried sticking your brass band outta the window?
Yeah but I've not found a way of making it look cool yet. Perhaps I'll make some transformer noises when I do it next!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have this permanently on as the analogue speedometer has such a rediculously large range (180?!) that the useful band is way too narrow...

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have this permanently on as the analogue speedometer has such a rediculously large range (180?!) that the useful band is way too narrow...
+ 1

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've struggled with the speedo in the Q since getting it and didn't realise till tonight that you can actually get the DIS to display a digital speedo by pressing the reset button on the wiper stalk!

Awesome! Door mirrors still don't fold though!
You mean you haven't completely digested the owners manual? Shame on you Chopper! ;-)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Don't worry - I only got a half mile from the dealers when I picked mine up before I went back panicking that I hadn't got the digital speedo option, as the demonstrator had.

Luckily the sales person is a friend, so it wasn't as embarrassing as it could have been!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Don't worry - I only got a half mile from the dealers when I picked mine up before I went back panicking that I hadn't got the digital speedo option, as the demonstrator had.

Luckily the sales person is a friend, so it wasn't as embarrassing as it could have been!
Haha, quality! That could have been seriously embarrassing!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts