Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the call today, my Q5 has arrived and it is ready to be collected on Saturday.

The dealer gave me a choice of about 20 number plates which was quite good, and the one I choose I was quite pleased with!

I will get pictures up over the weekend.

Reactions: s1ngy

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tonight and tomorrow will probably be a struggle too!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Really pleased for you. Good luck with the collection!

·
Registered
42 Posts
How exciting, I'm getting a bit nervous now that it all goes ok! Enjoy your car!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Great news!

I thought you could allocate you're plate once it had passed UK customs? (i.e. around a week before it's at the dealer - or was it a really quick delivery from port to dealer?)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great news!

I thought you could allocate you're plate once it had passed UK customs? (i.e. around a week before it's at the dealer - or was it a really quick delivery from port to dealer?)
Thanks guys.

Not sure on that Ricksy, I know it arrived in the UK port last week so not too long between that and Dealer I suppose. I was pleased to have a choice after reading some owners comments on here it seems it is down to the dealer whether you get one!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Excellent news, not too long to wait. Looking forward to the pictures

·
Registered
4 Posts
Me too, got the call yesterday to say that the car was at the port. I'm in Stockholm this week but will be back in the UK to deal with the paperwork on Saturday and hopefully pick up the car early next week... A long wait (November) but looking forward to putting a few miles on it over the Easter weekend

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Congrats 😄

·
Registered
884 Posts
Great news for you.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just been to sort out all the paperwork, and saw her still in all the wrappings!

Less than 42 hours till I get to drive her for the first time....

·
Registered
596 Posts
Keep calm and enjoy!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Vanity

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congrats, only 2 more sleeps

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here are some pictures as promised. Really pleased with it. Only problem is I can seem to get my iPhone 5 to play spotty through Bluetooth, I'm sure I've seen on here that it's possible. Help please.

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Looks lovely, but in the first picture left side, what kind of wheels are they? Look like saucepan lids
Car looks great chinman...enjoy

Q5 was parked next to that old jalopy to make It look even better!!!

If that's the street where you live , I'd be folding the wing mirrors In, looks quite narrow.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts