Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
After reading almost every post back in September before ordering my q5, it's finally here, and I love it!

I went for a diesel 2.0 177bhp Quattro in cuvée silver with the pistache beige interior, gps plus, auto brake/lane assist/adaptive cruise control, Bluetooth phone integration, and of course the xenon lights.

https://www.dropbox....%2010.19.24.jpg

The cuvée silver is really cool, like someone on this forum said, it looks different in every kind of light.

--EDIT--

I've made some more pics: https://www.dropbox....cr5y/SIoBSegeDw (ps, it was just getting light, and there was frost on it, oh, and i drove through some mud
)

Full spec list:

- TDI 20L 130KW 177PK DPF, S tronic quattro
- Cuvée silver
- Leather Milano Pistachebeige

Packs:
- Action pack Winterkit (original audi 17" rims with winter tire
- Adventure Plus ( metal color, speed limiter, parking sensor back, gps with dvd, boardcomputer, multifunction steering wheel, storagemodule)
- Lounge (Leather Milano, multifunction steering wheel, heated seats in front, retractable mirrors, heated mirrors, headlight assistant)
- Audi assistance Pack (active lane assist, adative cruisecontrol, acoustic parking sensors front and back with image on MMI)

Options:
- inlays in Ash naturel (Natuur essenhout in dutch)
- Xenon+ headlights
- Tinted windows
- 18" 5 spoke V design rims with summer tires
- No badges (also no garage stickers)
- Airco 3 zones
- GSM bluetooth
- GPS Plus

After market:

- Coyote speedtrap warning system (and they worked in the power cable behind the dash) http://www.coyotesystems.be/

·
Registered
884 Posts
Hi and welcome,

Not seen a silver one near me, looks good in your picture.

·
Banned
289 Posts
Congratulations. Not a colour I've ever seen (interior or exterior). How about an interior pic?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome! Looks a great choice of colour from what I can see from the photo.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Roderik, You are one of the few with a cuvee silver Q5. My cuvee silver is still on order but I would love to see more pictures especially the interior.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My dealer assures me I have the only Cuvee Silver Q5 (custom order) in Dubai.

I love the colour. From the Arctic White discussions, I feel the Cuvee Silver behaves in a similar way. The colour changes from champagne in bright sunlight, silvery green in the shade to Silver under the obscured sky. Its like seeing a new car every time you walk up to it.

Isn't the Pistachio/Beige a wonderful combination? I love it!

Nice specs for your Q5, load of technology - the way I like my Q5

I wish you many, many happy hours of Q5 driving!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've added some more pics in the first post.

I've driven another Q5 for four months while i waited for this one, and when i pulled out the key, the electronic parking break activated. This was very nice (though just putting it in park should be enough), but this one does not do that. Also cannot find a setting to activate it. Is it an option i missed when configuring?

·
Banned
489 Posts
Nice silver shade there.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
I've added some more pics in the first post.

I've driven another Q5 for four months while i waited for this one, and when i pulled out the key, the electronic parking break activated. This was very nice (though just putting it in park should be enough), but this one does not do that. Also cannot find a setting to activate it. Is it an option i missed when configuring?
Probably lack of Hill Hold Assist. Is there a little 'A' button next to the 'P' parking brake one? If so - press it, if not, you don't have the option. Its a pretty easy retro fit I think though.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Looking gorgeous and i'M glad you love it!
Keep us updated, Ray

·
Registered
348 Posts
Welcome roderik, indeed a very special and rare colour; looks nice.
With that cuvée colour you should drive it to the Champagne area soon

Maybe see you one of these days on the Belgian roads

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome roderik, nice to see a different looking Q5.

Good to see someone mixing it up... Enjoy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts