Deposit 10k
476 per month 36mnths
Final payment 15k

I think I would rather walk barefoot

Reactions: blacksta500

·
Registered
22 Posts
HI THAT QUOTE IS QUITE SHOCKING HAVE YOU PRICED A NEW ONE IT WOULD COST THE SAME IF NOT LESS

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was wondering as well how much a brand new will cost

·
Registered
814 Posts
I pick up S-line plus in about a week, I got a deal, and without the extras I put on, around £36,000, don't pay that for a 2 yr old one

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I pick up S-line plus in about a week, I got a deal, and without the extras I put on, around £36,000, don't pay that for a 2 yr old one
Did you use a broker or direct with a dealer

·
Registered
814 Posts
Did you use a broker or direct with a dealer
Hi,
I went direct with dealer, who gave me a 7% discount.
Also I locked it in just before New Year, as prices were supposed to be rising from then on, not sure if they actuallyy did or by how much.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi,
I went direct with dealer, who gave me a 7% discount.
Also I locked it in just before New Year, as prices were supposed to be rising from then on, not sure if they actuallyy did or by how much.
Prices did rise in January..by approx 1.2%

·
Banned
842 Posts
You will pay through the nose for an 18 month - 2 year old Q5 at a dealers as they command a premium.

I was quoted silly figures too two years ago, hence why I bought new for not a lot more and for the exact spec i wanted and 3 year warranty.

·
Registered
814 Posts
You will pay through the nose for an 18 month - 2 year old Q5 at a dealers as they command a premium.

I was quoted silly figures too two years ago, hence why I bought new for not a lot more and for the exact spec i wanted and 3 year warranty.
Exactly,
The average potential customer doesn't have access to forums like this, or to the idea of making a deal with the dealer.
At a glance, I see 6 month-1 yr old S-line plus's on auto trader, with maybe 8k miles, hence you're 2nd owner, 1 year less warranty, asking more than i'm about to pay brand new.
Literally thousands of pounds can be saved with 15 minutes of haggling and being prepared to walk away

Reactions: ?? SQ-BEAST ??
1 - 10 of 10 Posts