Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Q5 3.2 premiere plus. I thought I was getting the S line. The car arrived it had an S line badge of the front fender. It had an S Line emblem on the bottom inside of the door. So i thought it was an S Line but it doesn't have any of the other options (seats, 20" wheels, three spoke steering wheel... ). Do these badges come with the premier package standard?

·
Banned
801 Posts
I purchased a Q5 3.2 premiere plus. I thought I was getting the S line. The car arrived it had an S line badge of the front fender. It had an S Line emblem on the bottom inside of the door. So i thought it was an S Line but it doesn't have any of the other options (seats, 20" wheels, three spoke steering wheel... ). Do these badges come with the premier package standard?
There are two options S-Line
Option S-Line interior
Option S-Line outside

·
Registered
60 Posts
Is it a US spec?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Is it a US spec?
That will be a USA car. Sorry I don't know what they call Sline over there or even if they do that spec.

Here it has the body kit, sports seats, 3 spoke wheel. Sline badges on steering wheel,
inside door sills, engraved into the leather of both front seats and on the two front wings. Also the head lining and interior is and only comes in black. It can also have either 19" or 20" wheels and still be Sline.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts