Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear members,

As some of you are more than aware, my ability to manage the forums over the last twelve months has been difficult due to work and family commitments. Its been a tough decision, but I have decided that its time to transfer ownership of the forum to a company called TyreForums.com who have taken over the management of the site from immediate effect.

Tyreforums.com is going to keep the domain on their server bank which should help with uptime and performance as they have dedicated team of people to do this and I have it on good authority that forum as you see it today is how TyreForums.com like it and how it is likely to stay. The site will continue to be run as it is and the business/server side of the forum will be run by TyreForums.com. Of course I would like to thank you all for making the forum what it has become today - its been great to manage the forum for everyone over the last years. I'm sure you will all continue doing the awesome job in developing the forum and keeping it alive and growing.

If you do have any questions, and I'm sure you will, simply post them in this thread and the new community manager (Steve) will be along soon to put your minds at rest, Steve is extremely experienced in what he does and understands the community and knows exactly how to manage respectfully, he also realises how proud you all are of what we have managed to create.

I am not leaving the forum, but effectively transferring from owner to member, and intend to continue to be an active member. If you have any questions for me directly, please drop me a PM - I'm out onsite most of today, but will be back online this evening so will get back to you as soon as possible

Best regards,

Kaine

·
Administrator
107 Posts
Hello everyone,

My name is Steve Dawson and I own and operate a small company called tyreforums.com. The goal of my company is to help network communities like this one and to help make the technical back end department easier for all such sites.

In purchasing the forum, I have no intention in changing anything. My main priority is to help make the site easier to manage and relieve the work the previous owner had put into this. I have no intention in any staff changes, as you are well connected and well known to all of you, the entire community. I look forward to working along side them and all of you to help the site prosper and hopefully grow even more.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to post them up. Also, if you have any suggestions on any changes you feel can benefit the site, please feel free to let me and the rest of the staff know.

Thank you and look forward to working with you all,
Steve

·
Registered
211 Posts
Kaine,

Thanks so much for running this forum for us for so long time! That is by far the best community of Audi Q5 fans over the internet and this is thank to your dedication to keep it up and running, overcoming all technical obstacles and despite all of your other commitments! Somehow you managed to gather together maybe not the biggest, but definitely most active community of Q5 enthusiast all over the world and make this place one of most frequently visited on Internet... at least for me

Steve,

Welcome on board and thanks a lot for taking this opportunity to keep this place alive. For many of us this is the place we seek for advices and share our success stories, findings and Q5 experiences. So there is for sure still lots to come! We are all looking forward to work it out together with you!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Kaine - gone but never forgotten...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.