Audi Q5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following reports on the forum about delivery next year I went to see my dealer in July and had it confirmed, so I placed an order for another Q5 for March/April 2011 delivery as my existing car will be 2 years old then.
Due to some factory aberation it was built staight away and is now sitting at my dealers, I don't want it yet and dealer is puzzling how it has happened and what to do with the car.
So if any one wants Immediate delivery of a Q5 s-line 2.0 Tdi S-tronic with Tech pack, comfort pack, sunroof and a few other options in Daytona Grey it is sitting at Wakefield Audi. I can give full spec. if interested and give introduction to salesman.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Unbeleivable after everyone elses experience

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'm obviously not...........

·
Registered
55 Posts
How bizarre! Just last week my dealer said new orders wouldn't be fulfilled until May 2011. I'd highly recommend Daytona Grey ;-)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Everybody
Like many of you I still await the arrival of my Q5,I ordered it on the 1st March,and am now being told its arrived in the Country, but stupidly I forgot to ask which Country.
The question might prove too ardious for the dealer to answer even if spoken slowly,but then again I could get my Wife to ask (she being Chinese)might get more sense out of them than me.
I would just like to say thanks to all on the site, its great to know we have some fabulous support and advice and lots of encouragement for those of us still doing our time(waiting.
Regards
Red Dragon.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Keep us posted on your first thoughts and a picture is always good for those of us still waiting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts