Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I noticed they had a white Q5 outside my dealers so I stopped to have look at it and refresh my love for it as it's been a couple of months since I drove it now

It really renewed my love but just made things worse as now the wait seem even longer!

Here's some pics. Looks like an S-line with a black pack and black roof rails with privacy glass. It was an auto without HHA. Not sure if it's ibis white or glaicer though.

Any thoughts people?

Attachments

Reactions: Audistorm

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah sorry that wasn't very clear!

Thoughts about what colour it is. Glacier or Ibis

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Ibis - glacier is more blue.
Not a fan of the black bits, just looks unfinished - but no doubt others will love.

·
Banned
842 Posts
I love my Ibis - but then again I don't mind giving it a good old clean.

Soooo please my dealer talked me out of the black pack. Cheapens the car, stick with the chrome. I think the black pack looks good on the configurator and crapola in the flesh.

Reactions: SQ5 nic

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love my Ibis - but then again I don't mind giving it a good old clean.

Soooo please my dealer talked me out of the black pack. Cheapens the car, stick with the chrome. I think the black pack looks good on the configurator and crapola in the flesh.
Completely agree about the black pack. I dont think it goes well with the Ibis White. Maybe if the Q was black with black alloys and you were going for a real stealth look it would work better but all down to personal choice i guess!

Only 2 weeks till my build now which means 5-6 weeks till shes here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts