Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

So my Q is being built next week. Anyone know how long it actually takes?

Also, and for you lucky owners already in your cars, how long did you have to wait from build until you took delivery?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Guys,

Also, and for you lucky owners already in your cars, how long did you have to wait from build until you took delivery?
Two weeks each time for me, from build to delivery.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Blimey! That's quick.

I was thinking 4 weeks at best but I'm anticipating nearer 6.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I had build week 4 for my se 170 and it was delivered to the dealer 10 days after build
Guys,

·
Registered
90 Posts
Mine took about 2 weeks to get to the dealers. Not bad considering this was in early March which is a pretty busy time for new reg deliveries.

I spent most of the 2 weeks tracking the ships leaving Emden bound for the UK wondering which one mine was on

Don't worry, the wait will soon be over

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool.

Might get mine sooner than I thought then.

Richg - Good luck and congrats! I guess you'll have great weather for it.

·
Super Moderator
1,046 Posts
Mine took about 2 weeks to get to the dealers. Not bad considering this was in early March which is a pretty busy time for new reg deliveries.

I spent most of the 2 weeks tracking the ships leaving Emden bound for the UK wondering which one mine was on

Don't worry, the wait will soon be over
I know the feeling of watching the ships both mine and carboncopy had them leave at around the same time it was like wacky races watching ships lol.Ours was just under 3 weeks

Rich

·
Registered
3 Posts
Guys,

I'm glad that you asked this question, since I was wondering the same thing! Mine left the factory March 30th, and I should be able to pick it up a few days before the end of this month! It seems quite long since I'm actually picking it up in Germany!? It's a US Spec, so perhaps that might have something to do with it...or the fact that my dealer has been on a perpetual holiday for the last 6 weeks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts