Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just joined, so wanted to say hello to everyone - I know that there seems to be a lot of SQ5 owners here, so I'll try not to feel inadequate!

Looking forward to picking up lots of tips about the car, but I'm loving it so far - my wallet is already twitching for things I can get away with adding to it!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Welcome!

Quite a spec you have... Sounds like it is new to you from your intro?

There are still plenty of Q5 guys here, and the SQ5 is only really a Q5 with a big engine and a suspension drop... Most options/mods/tweaks are common to all.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hi and welcome from another 3.0 litre TDI owner.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome!

Quite a spec you have... Sounds like it is new to you from your intro?

There are still plenty of Q5 guys here, and the SQ5 is only really a Q5 with a big engine and a suspension drop... Most options/mods/tweaks are common to all.
Thanks José, it is new to me - I bought it in January, but then imagine my surprise when somebody drove into the side of me on my first journey to work in it! That meant I was without it for a couple of weeks, so it still feels new now...

I was not expecting half of the toys that it has got, but there is always room for more!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Welcome mate! Chuck some photos on if you can.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Hi all,

Just joined, so wanted to say hello to everyone - I know that there seems to be a lot of SQ5 owners here, so I'll try not to feel inadequate!

Looking forward to picking up lots of tips about the car, but I'm loving it so far - my wallet is already twitching for things I can get away with adding to it!
just cum bak from France ,and did c a lot of q5's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts