Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all,

Ordered last week the following and hope to be a regular viewer/contributor from next March

Q5 2.0TDi SLine Plus
Glacier White
Black Styling Pack
20" Titanium Alloys
Sound Pack
Heated Seats
Advanced Key
Folding Mirrors
Hill Hold assist
Audi Exclusive Interior PQL Alabaster. Includes Piano Black Inlays and Rear Bench Seat.

Appreciate any thoughts from anyone that has anything from this Exclusive line/PQL Leather.
Didn't want to go mad but am swapping a Black RR Sport which had a full ivory leather interior which I really liked. The "standard" S Line seemed very dark and a tad oppressive in comparison (just my thought - no offence to those that love it
) so this seemed like a great way to lighten it up slightly without going over the top. Its only the seat centres and door panels which have the lighter leather..does anyone have any pics or seen it in the flesh?

As an aside, I wanted to deal with a main dealer but get the best price so emailed a dozen or so dealers all over the country and haggled as hard as I could. Then went back to my original dealer with some hard numbers which he matched and included GAP and Autoglym with a 6% discount. Not as good as a broker I know but pretty happy and can't wait til March!

Regards
RF

·
Still Game
4,609 Posts
Swopping a Range Rover for a Q5, I hope you will not be disappointed. You will certainly see an improvement in fuel consumption. Clever way to get a good deal. Roll on March.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there. Yes, swopping the RR will be a bit of a sad day but had it for a while now and very impressed with the Q5 from what I've seen and looking forward to the change. Plus the RR is as thirsty as they get and now out of warranty, needs taxing at £475 a pop in May etc etc..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi I went for Exclusive interior and black glossy inlays, mine has the caramel seat centres and door panels.

You will be over the moon with it, as you say it is not everyones cup of tea, but everyone who has seen it compared to the standard S-line seats thinks mine must be worth €5k extra. As you know its no where near that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi audispain! Thanks for that..I think you're right that it seems like quite a nice gain for comparatively less cost. If you get the opportunity, would you be able to post a pic of the interior? It sounds like I've gone for the same except alabaster.

Regards

·
Registered
24 Posts
I like the Q5, but im not very impressed with depreciation. Its rubbish and lower then Mr Ford. Next spring changing back to a Ford, its just not for me.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
You are correct - it's very low depreciation. If you want higher depreciation then Ford is certainly the place to go, or better still go for Vauxhall.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the link. Very smart interior..looking forward to getting mine very much. What colour exterior is this on?

Depreciation...yes, its just not high enough is it!

·
Banned
801 Posts
These are some of the possible combinations of colors for the seat Q5

·
Banned
801 Posts

Reactions: Ransman

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very smart. Mine is the alabaster which is top of your 2nd set. The only ones I've seen in the UK are tan, the alabaster and "cloudy grey" which is just above the tan set. This is the set I was originally after but in reality it looked too dark and not much of a contrast. I really like the dark brown but is that avail in the UK on PQL?

·
Banned
801 Posts
That you need to check with your local dealer.
There is no reason why it would not be possible this combination
Of course, a combination of two colors is more costly than standard colors

·
Registered
24 Posts
On the depreciation matter. Had a Ford Kuga, bought second hand, had it three years and traded it in for the Q5, and lost 5k.
Had the Q5 6 months, again bought second hand, decided it wasnt for us, offered between 6and 10 k less than we paid for it Been told will lose £500 per month.

I like the interior photos and like the Q5, but the dealers I have spoken to, say the worst offenders at losing money are BMW and Audi.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Seven months ago the Daily Telegraph published an article that, over three years and 30k miles, the Q5 was the lowest depreciating car in the UK. Admittedly the Kuga is probably the Ford with the lowest depreciation but, at that time certainly, the Q5 took the crown. With the facelift appearing within the last couple of months it will surely still be better than the Kuga.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Richfew,
Have you received your Q5 yet? Any pics, particularly the interior - have chosen the same - not sure on delivery date. Thanks Retbug

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
The best bit about having an Audi rather than a Range Rover is that you rarely get on 1st name terms with the service department

Reactions: moonmonkey

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The best bit about having an Audi rather than a Range Rover is that you rarely get on 1st name terms with the service department
Unless, like me, you have problems with the Adblue system. I got to know them pretty well unfortunately :-(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts