Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, have ordered 2.0 TDI (177) S-line plus complete with panoramic roof, heated front and rear seats, interior light package and Audi drive select. It has a factory build date of 11th February, which I presume means the date it is due to be factory finished??????
Hopefully, this will mean that we will be able to pick it up within the first 2 weeks of March, all being well.
Having had a quick browse through the forum, there are some great tips, especially with regards to the LED's which I will be looking to sort out..

Cheers,

Ian

·
Banned
842 Posts
Welcome along Ian I'm sure you'll be happy with your order.

Deffo go for the light upgrade, makes the interior much crisper.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Chopper, could you please point me in the right direction of your post re the LED lights?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi all, have ordered 2.0 TDI (177) S-line plus complete with panoramic roof, heated front and rear seats, interior light package and Audi drive select. It has a factory build date of 11th February, which I presume means the date it is due to be factory finished??????
Hopefully, this will mean that we will be able to pick it up within the first 2 weeks of March, all being well.
Having had a quick browse through the forum, there are some great tips, especially with regards to the LED's which I will be looking to sort out..

Cheers,

Ian
good spec and choice. LED interior light upgrade worth doing enjoy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts