Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Members,

Greetings from Lima - Peru. I am about to receive my new 2012 q5 lava grey this forthcoming Monday 19th... :) my 1st audi after leaving my trusted 2009 VW tiguan....

1) How many MMi cables shall I get from my dealer? The blue (iPod) & black (USB). Only one cable? Is there a policy? Ideally I would like both!

2) i know there are technical campaigns / updates on the MMi. I will have an audio symphony with no sat nav. year 2012.... Which mmi version is the latest one?

3) i will appreciate any other advice/tips you can give me from your delivery experience.

I shall publish some photos!

Many thanks

Golmos

·
Banned
801 Posts
Congrats on the new car

1.Cables are not part of standard equipment, and it is up to dealer whether to give - depends on the market

2.MMI software update for the base model - without navigation does not exist from 2011

·
Registered
100 Posts
just make sure they provide the latest Ipod cable with the red end that will ensure you will be able to see your album artwork and watch ipod movies on your MMI screen. i spoke to my dealer about this and he ordered the latest red cable in for me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just make sure they provide the latest Ipod cable with the red end that will ensure you will be able to see your album artwork and watch ipod movies on your MMI screen. i spoke to my dealer about this and he ordered the latest red cable in for me.
Hi KinKatt,

yes please does the red cable applies to the 2012 q5 also, or just the new facelift 2013?

Many thanks,

Golmos

P.D got the car i shall post photos this weekend!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts