Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hi everyone - sorry not sure if this was the right place to post a 'Hello' thread - so apologies in advance.

My second apology (great start this to a forum
) is that I have not actually got or have on order a Q5. I have however been checking in on here just reading your threads etc etc.

So finally decided to jump in and register and say hello and from what I can see you have a very helpful and informative but most of all friendly forum driven by all of you (and Kaine from what I can work out)

I can't beleive the wait on the Q5s and really credit to you all for hanging in there but I am sure the end result is a superb car for you! Speaking to my dealers recently they were quoting some scary dates for delivery.

Anyway I best stop rambling - please forgive me for not being a Q5-er but I will try and help answer threads that I can and likewise hope to be able to run Audi questions by you as they arise!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi everyone - sorry not sure if this was the right place to post a 'Hello' thread - so apologies in advance.

My second apology (great start this to a forum
) is that I have not actually got or have on order a Q5. I have however been checking in on here just reading your threads etc etc.

So finally decided to jump in and register and say hello and from what I can see you have a very helpful and informative but most of all friendly forum driven by all of you (and Kaine from what I can work out)

I can't beleive the wait on the Q5s and really credit to you all for hanging in there but I am sure the end result is a superb car for you! Speaking to my dealers recently they were quoting some scary dates for delivery.

Anyway I best stop rambling - please forgive me for not being a Q5-er but I will try and help answer threads that I can and likewise hope to be able to run Audi questions by you as they arise!

Hi there

As for delivery times you might be pleasantly suprised

I ordered mine in July and due to take delivery next month

All about getting a dealer with allocation

Choosing a 3.0l helps - delays for the more popular 2.0l are undoubtedly longer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts