Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi everyone, Newbie here but not new to Audi or car forums having driven an Audi of some guise for 12 odd years and I'm an active member of A2OC.

From Prestwick in Scotland and have had a Q5 Sline Plus on a 12 plate in Daytona grey since last May. Found this site searching for a wee issue I have with the outside bolsters on my front seats sagging after 13k miles ( leather/alcantara). Will have a search on the forum to see if this is an issue for anyone and will be taking it up with Audi at the first service. Other than that niggle I love the car and look forward to spending a bit of time chatting on here.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi there, and as a realtivenewbie mysoef, I can say that this site is a wealth of information and help.

I have an S-line plus too, love it to bits, had it all of 11 days now. I can even park it in the smallest pf spaces, so not bad for a blonde old thing!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi islander

Being new to this forum,I'm glad to see another Scot !!!

Picking up my new to me (but year old) Q5 Sline Plus next Friday,can't wait ! Same as yourself really been with Audis for around 7 yrs from the A4 1.8T Quattro special edition then on to the A4 avant 2.0t Quattro edition,both brilliant cars that never missed a beat so I'm hoping the Q5 will carry on the line ! Have you had any other issues apart from the outside bolsters ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Have you had any other issues apart from the outside bolsters ?
Hi there. Other than the bolsters - the rear wiper was not fitted properly so it was striking the paintwork on the tailgate during the return sweep. A quick trip to the local dealer and it was sorted.
Other than that, the only other thing I had isnt even directly related to the car. I spec'd the reversible load liner for the boot space and when the car arrived the said liner was considerably smaller than he surface area of the floor. Thought that very odd. Audi UK said it was the correct part so I just had it exchanged for the plastic liner instead.

So far, there have been no other faults or gripes. It's a lovey car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts