Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think my name says it all. Just bought a slightly used 2013 Q5 (10,000 miles). All I can say is I LOVE my vehicle. I look forward to visiting this forum and learning more about Audi ane Q5's in particular.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome, glad you love it...

which model/spec of Q5 did you get?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Hi and welcome.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome to this friendly forum.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Welcome aboard 😄

·
Registered
814 Posts
Hello !
Welcome.
The advantage of buying a slightly used one, no waiting time and no specs decisions to deliberate over.
Was almost tempted, but here I am waiting and deliberating !!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will post pics as soon as the snow clears and I can get it pretty and clean. I bought the 2013 2.0T. It has the nav system, panoramic roof, 19inch wheels. I will post all the specs. Although I've noticed looking on the forum that there are a lot of other bells and whistles I have missed out on. The biggest plus is that I have all weather mats and rear cargo liner. A must have with all the snow and slush.

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes. I'm really looking forward to this adventure with Audi!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Wotcha mate. Enjoy your new motor and a big welcome to this forum consisting of cracking knowledgeable, , friendly folk...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I am new too and the members seem very helpful and friendly

Enjoy it sounds lovely

1 - 15 of 15 Posts