Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Ordered a Sline plus 2.0 TFSI in Daytona Grey last week so super excited. Does anyone know generally how long it is before they let you know the build date? So I can put it in my calendar and count down the (many) days?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Nice one, welcome to the forum.

You should be given a rough build week from the dealer when you order. That date is only confirmed about a month in advance, though your dealer should keep you updated as this can move both ways. You can then add around a month After build your week for a collection date.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you won't have to wait to long...

·
Registered
884 Posts
Hi and welcome, good colour choice.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Welcome aboard 😄

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone, just checked the invoice. Build date estimate 31/7/14.... looks like a long wait then...oh well.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome, great colour choice.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Right - I have to say that this forum is really really BAD for you. It's like watching Man vs Food while you are waiting for your dinner to cook......I have been tempted to call up so many times to order additional options, then thinking I should have gone a SQ5...arg. Have to control myself while I wait for delivery.

Reactions: ?? SQ-BEAST ??

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: woodland

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Really silly question but does the Audi Parking System Advanced also come with front parking sensors? It's been a while since I test drove it and didn't check as I was only looking at the reversing camera part.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Audi parking plus definitely has front sensors so I'm assuming advanced has them as well as It's a higher spec..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great thanks for the replies guys.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Picked up the car yesterday! Woo. Managed to spend and hour stuck in London traffic going home but the low speed gave me a chance to play with the gadgets. Very similar to my old A4 but the HDD based Nav is miles better than the old (tech pack low). Much nicer screen and resolution. The reversing camera is a bit disappointing though as it's so low res.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
I find camera realy clear,especially @ nite

·
Registered
768 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts