Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Audi Q5 40 TDi S Line District Green (not yet arrived....)
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - new to the Forum and not yet the owner of a Q5. Ordered back in April and now awaiting delivery :) Lovely to be here :)

·
Registered
2021 Audi Q5 S line 50 tfsie with Comfort & Sound pack and Panoramic Sunroof
28 Posts
Welcome. Have you been given any estimate for delivery?

Let know what version/spec you have ordered.

·
Registered
2022 Audi Q5 40 TDi S Line District Green (not yet arrived....)
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. Have you been given any estimate for delivery?

Let know what version/spec you have ordered.
Hi - I was only given a date of September 30th at time of order - nothing at all from them since. no automated emails, nothing about build week, nothing. I'm hoping that as mine is standard spec aprt from the wheels, it won't be too delayed - I've ordered a 40 TDi S-Line standard spec but upgraded the 19" wheels to 20"s

·
Registered
2021 Audi Q5 S line 50 tfsie with Comfort & Sound pack and Panoramic Sunroof
28 Posts
Hopefully you won’t have too long to wait though from other posts on the forum September might be optimistic.

Will be worth the wait though.

·
Premium Member
Q5 55 tfsi e Competition, all boxes ticked, Navarra Blue
239 Posts
Welcome to the gang :). I am due to receive my new Q5 55 tfsi e in about 2 weeks. I originally ordered it in October 2021. Other members have received theirs in both less and more time. Your guess is as good as mine. However, I have had Audi's for 40 years and they manufacture great cars, worth the wait.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello,

I ordered my Q5 50tfsie (Belgium) back in May-21 and still waiting on delivery. The cardealer (well know big car dealer) can't give any updates and my building week has been postponed (5x times). First ETA was back in Sept-21, then Dec-21, then Apr-22, then Nov-22 and now would have been Sept-22 (however as the buildingweek is now still unknown it will be postponed once again).

I'm pretty annoyed about the communication from VW group and I got 2 months confirmation that building week was confirmed first week of August however last week I reached out to check whether it still was the case and the cardealer couldn't confirm the building week once again. Anyone else encountering this problems?

I know Belgium is not listed as a priority target market but already waiting >15months is getting kinda crazy :( and don't get it as if I track historical delivery data of Europe there is since start of Covid only a delay (backorder delay in deliveries) of c.1.5months of deliveries (see attached).

Product Rectangle Azure Slope Plot

Identical conclusion if looking at the data of Audi deliveries
Rectangle Product Azure Slope Font

·
Premium Member
Q5 55 tfsi e Competition, all boxes ticked, Navarra Blue
239 Posts
Tomorrow is Q5 day. I have inspected it at Wakefield Audi and the only missing item is the wireless charging mat. At long last I will be able to use my home charger :).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts