Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having just ordered a New Q5 s-line plus thought I would find out what I had let myself in for. I ordered a new Audi Q5 on the 29/01/13 with a delivery date of May 25th, but have now been told because I specified Exclusive package this will now be delayed (Problem with Black/smoky grey seat material ) I have ordered this in scuba blue as I have not seen another one in this colour, then I come on here and find several members have also made this choice (Blue is my favourite colour) so look forward to seeing one in my choosen colour on the road several weeks before mine.
This is the spec I have requested am I overlooking anything
Heated Front seats
Electrical adjustable front seats with memory
High beam assistant
Tyre Pressure monitor
Reversible load mat
20" Double spoke offroad alloy wheels
Rear seat bench plus
climate cup holder
Interior Light pack
Audi exclusive line
retractable sun visor
S line suspension (not lowered)
as given the delay I may still be able to add to this order

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
Hi
to the forum.

As you have chosen an exclusive option, I think you will find that you will be unable to make any alterations to your spec.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that, I though that I might add the technology pack but given what you say, will just have to wait for delivery. I am hoping this will not be delayed much beyonder the expected date of May 25th

·
Registered
433 Posts
What power plant and transmission did you go for?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would be tempted to add the hill hold assist.

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
My request to add an option was refused, as I have an exclusive option. It seemed ridiculous considering my build was months away.

By all means ask your dealer and hopefully you might get a better response than I did.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry seam to have missed out the tecy stuff, have gone for 2.0L diesel with auto box s-line plus, in Scuba Blue (having sold an A4 S-line 2.0L on a 60 plate) because of auto box did not see the need for hill assist
the options I have added are as in my first post. will try dealer to see what they say

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
If it were me I would loose the s line suspension. The standard setup has minimal body roll and to me is a great compromise between firmness and comfort. I felt the demo car I drove with s line suspension on 19" wheels had a much worse ride (as do autocar
)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts